Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Nice and relaxing weekend

Last weekend we went to Rotorua, solely because we wanted a mineral spa. It's been at least a year since we had last gone to Rotorua for spa (I was there a few times last year due to business reason).

We went to an Italian Resturant for dinner and their mussels were great!
Overlooking the Lake from the private spa room. One of the best experience is to soak in the hot mineral water during a cold winter night. It started raining at the end too.

We did basically nothing this weekend except eat and rest. Also spoiled myself with a big blueberry pancake , I reckon its the best pancake I ever tasted amongst the cafe and resturants that I had been to.
Hee....Also was wearing the new KW t-shirt that mum gave me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home