Monday, May 28, 2007

New Game Console

My lovely husband had bought a brand new XBOX 360 over the weekend and he's playing on it since he came home from work !!

Talking about game console, he really has almost a full collection of all the game console that had ever been manufactured. I found boxes and boxes of game consoles and controllers when we moved house. I think he can soon open a game console museum and put all his old game consoles on display.... some of those ones we even have two , for example, we have 2 PSP, 2 NDS...

If I list them all out, it would probably take up a page ...maybe i should really type them out for our future game console museum :P....

Oops...my lovely husband has finished playing games now, so I think I better stop burbling on this topic :P

AND OF COUSE TO SPEND SOME SWEET TIME WITH HIM :$ !!! COS I LOVE HIM SO !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home