Tuesday, September 27, 2005

HK Trip Day 2 – 4th Sept 05

It was our first morning in Hong Kong and it's been pouring with rain. That day was allocated to the Hong Kong Disneyland. We were so lucky to get the chance to attend one of those pre-opening rehearsal days and thus get in before the official opening day.

We got out of the hotel wanting to get some breakfast, then realised it was pouring with rain. Poor us didn't have umbrella with us so we eventually went to the nearest "OK" convenient shop and bought ourselves an umbrella for almost $40 !! Which is probably 4 times the price we can get it elsewhere. Well but that's life, that's why things are of value when they are needed. Sometimes quality is just not an issue.


Well, since it's raining hard, we decided not to go to Disney that early. We headed off at 11.00 am, took the special Disney MTR train and YEAH, here we come Disney. We were just in time for the Daily Parade and I reckon it was fantastic.




Then we wondered around the park and that's when it started raining over again!! But to me, I didn't feel any upset as I have my man with me. As long as I'm with him, I feel that I'm the luckiest woman in the world. Just at that time, we got ourselves a fastpast for the Lion King Show. That was actually a cool show but I wonder how many people actually understood the story as it was almost 80% in English.

We didn't get much chance to go on the other rides as there were just too many people in the park. It was basically too crowded. But we did got a chance to get on the train and been to every theme park. At first we wanted to wait until 9 pm for fireworks, but as the schedule of our trip was just too tight, we decided to leave at around 5ish.

Hehe, then we headed to 黃埔 for the 擔擔麵 that I had been longing for!!! We'd wait for almost ¾ of an hour just for a table but it's worth the wait as it was YUM!!! (6), thanks for taking me there for dinner and I hope you enjoyed that meal as much as I did.

Then we went back to town and meet up with Wendy and her bf and I was so happy to see you again WENDY!! It was late after the drink so we headed back to Hotel…to sum up …It was quite full on that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home