Friday, October 28, 2005

My First Proper Blog Entry From TruTest

It looks like the post from email is working. Yeah !! It means I can post to my Blog at any time at work. (Without being notice by any one ..hehehehe).

 

It seems like it is still a long way till my home time. I’m glad that it’s not a busy day but at times it’s good to have a bit of work to do to last you through the day. However, that’s not always the case, you can never be certain that there will be enough work to last you till end of the day (especially in off-peak season) and you can sometimes get work to last you through till 6 pm. Anyway, I have a bit of free time right now, so I guess I’ll keep my blog updated.

 

There is a bit of a good new from my mum today. She is getting the job as a first off sample maker for Karen Walker.

For those who don’t know who Karen Walker is, she is a famous NZ fashion designer. I’m so happy for her.

 

Mum had been a professional clothing pattern maker/ first off sample maker for years in Hong Kong. When we moved over the NZ, she quitted her job in Hong Kong. She did carry on working for approximately 9 months when we first moved over here in NZ. She stopped after 9 months as it was getting hard to cope with the house work and having to look after me and my brother full time. So now that I’ve grown up and my brother Leo is old enough to look after himself, mum decided to pick up her old job again. I always admire mum in terms of how she would pursue something when she decided to do it. I hope I have inherited part of that off her. J

 

Another thing that cheers up my day is that I received a bottle of White Wine from the new Group Leader in the Scales area. “2004 Church Road Chardonnay from Hawke’s Bay” that’s what it is. It’s an appreciation of help from me in settling him into the Scales area. At least this makes me feel that I am useful at my workplace.

 

Yeah, my Lo Kon is coming over to Lam Lam’s place to stay tonight!! He hasn’t stay over night at my place for a LONG time….And it’s weekend coming up too.

 

Hehe…and it’s just another 30 minutes before my home time J YOO HOO

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home